May In Cusco

My international experience in Cusco, Peru will be a trip that will stay with me for the rest of my life for sure! Not only that but it will help me further my future goals. I am studying Education and International Studies at Concordia. I hope to teach in an Elementary school and then someday hopefully get my masters and become a professor. This trip has helped broaden my perspective of the world which ultimately helps my international view of the world. I spent some time with children over the course of the 4 months- whether it was staying in their home or volunteering where they stay and that has helped me better understand as well. In addition to how this trip can help me in an academic way- my experience can also help me as a person. There is some much that you experience and go through while abroad that you can’t experience anywhere else or with anything else. Being abroad has taught me a lot of important life lessons including patience, kindness, and enjoyment of life’s simple pleasures. IMG_0705