Adulting… Sorta

Have you ever planned for, paid for, and gone on a trip without any adult supervision? Well It is kind of a gateway to being an adult I think. 

I am an adult (at 19 years of age) and have recently become a more adult adult. Adulting does not just come when you turn 18 and any adult can tell you that they are still in the process of becoming an adult. This process is a serious of a person doing adult tasks i.e scheduling dentist/doctors appointments, making your own chicken noodle soup when you are sick, and PLANNING A TRIP. You know that sort of stuff.

I recently planned and just got back from my trip to Ibiza and let me tell you it is absolutely beautiful! An Island off the coast of Spain just a short (and cheap) flight from Barcelona!

Ibiza was wonderful and the beaches are absolutely beautiful and the locals are some of the kindest people and seriously will help you if you are completely 100% lost trying to find the bus stop but you just can’t seem to see it when you are on the same street just a half a block away from it…

The Hippy Market on Ibiza was so fun with handmade goods made in Ibiza with products grown in Ibiza! 

Such a beautiful place to go and when asked the question “Hey should we go to Ibiza?” The answer should always be “Yes, absolutely, count me in.”

Oh and the trip? I successful adulted. No Problems what-so-everIMG_4878 IMG_4899 IMG_4945 IMG_4946

4 Replies to “Adulting… Sorta”

• Anna

Thanks Kate! It was beautiful! We are planning another trip to an island! We want to go to Capri! Should be exciting!

Reply