Preparing to Study Abroad?
The resources below will help you get started. Stop by the CALL Center in Meyer Hall 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Ensure your study abroad application process is complete by checking off important and required items on the study abroad checklist.
Review our study abroad academic and eligibility requirements.
There are number of organizations that offer scholarships specifically for study abroad. Browse the list for more information on eligibility and how to apply.
Do you need a passport? Learn how to apply for a U.S. passport, whether it is your first time or you just need to renew.
Some programs may require a visa, it is your responsibility to determine if you need a visa for your study abroad destination. Start the process by contacting the foreign government’s consulate or embassy
Health and Safety
Refer to the health and safety resources below as you plan and prepare for you study abroad experience.
TRAVEL HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- CDC’s Advice for Safe and Healthy Travel for Students
- Smart Travel Enrollment Program
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence – Concordia Universty takes any complaint about sexual violence or sexual harassment seriously. The Sexual Misconduct Policy is found in the student handbook. Additional information may be found at www.csp.edu/reporting.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION FROM THE OFFICE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- Information and Links for students and parents on health and safety abroad
- Participation Rate and Health and Safety Incident Reports for all MN Institutions (including Concordia St. Paul)
Congratulations on your decision to study abroad at Concordia University! The CALL Center staff is Meyer Hall 115 are your resources throughout the study abroad process. Students are required to complete the following trainings before going abroad.
IN-PERSON PRE-DEPARTURE ORIENTATION
Semester and summer study abroad students are required to attend an in-person orientation before leaving. We will discuss everything from logistics to completing a cultural training.
All short-term student participants are required to complete this training. Please sign-in with your name and CSP email.