Why Study Abroad?
- Gain an opportunity to travel and explore other countries
- Learn about another culture first-hand to expand your worldview
- Experience personal growth in response to living, adapting, and functioning in another culture
- Make friends from around the world
- Gain an international perspective and develop skills
- Become more conscious of yourself and cultural perspectives
- Break out of your academic routine – take a chance by challenging yourself
- Learn a language through immersion
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Note that specific programs may require a higher GPA.
- Hold at least a sophomore standing at the time of participation and students need to be enrolled full-time at CSP (12+ credits) prior to studying abroad.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing at CSP.
- Not have an outstanding balance or financial obligations to CSP before going abroad.
- Demonstrate an ability to successfully adjust to new cultural, living, and academic conditions.
Short-Term Programs (please see each trip for specific requirements)
Explore the most common myths and misconceptions, and the facts that disprove them.
Find out the answers to frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered, email email@example.com.