Why Study Abroad?
- Gain an opportunity to travel and explore other countries
- Learn about another culture first-hand to expand your worldview
- Experience personal growth in response to living, adapting, and functioning in another culture
- Make friends from around the world
- Gain an international perspective and develop skills
- Become more conscious of yourself and cultural perspectives
- Break out of your academic routine – take a chance by challenging yourself
- Learn a language through immersion
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Note that specific programs may require a higher GPA.
- Hold at least a sophomore standing at the time of participation and students need to be enrolled full-time at CSP (12+ credits) prior to studying abroad.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing at CSP.
- Not have an outstanding balance or financial obligations to CSP before going abroad.
- Demonstrate an ability to successfully adjust to new cultural, living, and academic conditions.
Short-Term Programs (please see each trip for specific requirements)
Explore the most common myths and misconceptions, and the facts that disprove them.
Steps for Studying Abroad:
Fill out a Study Abroad Questionnaire with your information and the programs you found.
Email email@example.com to set up your appointment. Be sure to bring your questionnaire and come with questions.