2017-2018 Travel Seminars
- Visit businesses, governmental, and cultural sites
- Broaden your perspective on the global economy
- Register for course GST 597 Chile
- Study leadership principles and apply them while immersed in another culture
- Visit local Italian businesses and learn about Italian commerce and organizational management
- Register for course GST 597 Italy
- Cost Estimate: $2,500 (does not include airfare or tuition)
- Faculty Leader: Michael Walcheski and Trish Anderson
- Course: GST 597 Ireland
See the Graduate Travel Course Equivalent page for more information about course substitution specific to your graduate program. Our travel courses are multi-disciplinary and we encourage students from a diverse set of programs to travel and learn together. The emphasis of the trip reflects the faculty who are co-teaching the course. Students will register for GST 597 and will receive a letter grade for the travel course once completed.
See the Financial Information for Graduate Students page for more information about the program fee (what’s included and what is not included), payment and cancellation policies, and a link to financial aid resources.