|

March was a fun month. I went to Sky Garden, which offers a nice view of the city for free! My friends and I also went to the Saint Patricks Day parade which was very cool! They had lots of good Irish music and dancing! The London Eye also turned green for the night. My friends and I took a day trip to Dover, Kent and hiked up the Cliffs of Dover. It was really beautiful and I love being next to an open body of water! Also, I swear I could see France on the other side. I have a friend interning at Parliament and she offered to give my friends and me a tour which we, of course, took her up on. It was very beautiful and we ate inside one of the nice restaurants inside which are cheap because the prices are subsidized by their government. It was also interesting to be in the gallery while the House of Commons were in session, but they were not voting on anything regarding Brexit so it was not as heated as I hope it would be.

My classes ran through the first week of April before they let us off for our three week-long Easter break! I am excited to spend that time exploring the city and other places.

The view at Sky Garden.

The London Eye turned green for St. Patrick’s day.

Me and my friend in Dover, Kent.

Me in Dover, Kent.

Parliament.

Inside parliament.

Last modified: April 22, 2019