|

Well, that school vacation flew by! For the first part of the vacation, I had the opportunity to work in SCH’s Winter English Camp as a Classroom TA, which meant that everyday for three weeks I would work 8:30-5 with a class of 13 students. Basically my job was to manage the classroom so that the three different teachers (9 teachers overall, 3 different per week) could teach nine different subjects. I ate lunch with my students, and well, did everything with them for 3 weeks! It was a wonderful experience to see how smart and hard working these Korean kids are. 

For the rest of vacation, I just studied for my upcoming TOPIK test (Korean Fluency test) and hung out with my friends.

And now, here we are, one month into the spring semester! I cannot believe how great of a time I am having this semester! One great thing about this semester and this school is that the school is known for being beautiful during the spring! So I have been lucky enough to experience a spring for the first time EVER! (looking at you Minnesota who snows in April) There were blooming trees everywhere and now flowers are popping up all over the place!

My friends and I have been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery around up. I’ve been meeting a lot of wonderful people from around the States and Europe, who are making my time here so much more enjoyable! And my exchanges this semester are becoming dear friends to me as well.

So, so far so good! I’m excited to see how the rest of the semester goes and to enjoy every last second I have before I come home.

Last modified: April 23, 2019