Form more information on the program fee, financial aid, and cancellation policies please read below.
Travel Seminar Program Fee:
Please use the online payment system to pay all program fees. You may pay with checking account, credit, or debit card using the following link: Online Payment System
What’s Included in the travel seminar program fee?
- All in-country transportation
- Some meals (the number varies by program)
- Any included excursions or activities
- International insurance
- Faculty support
What’s not included?
- Airfare – Students are responsible for airfare to and from the program’s destination. Whatever program you choose, be sure to wait until you receive a flight information sheet via email (after trip registration deadline) before booking your flight.
- Tuition – Good news! Tuition is the same wherever you study, whether you take a class here at CSP or abroad. Graduate students will pay by credit just as you would if you stayed at CSP for the course. You will be billed for the course in the term the travel occurs. Please note that the travel may occur outside of the term you normally take the course. Each program has its own travel course equivalent; to check your program’s course substitution go to Graduate Travel Course Equivalent.
Students are responsible for any and all required payments and charges applicable to the travel seminar program fee. Students will pay the travel seminar program fee separate from their CSP Student Account. If a student doesn’t pay the travel seminar program cost, then the fees will be put onto the student’s account.
The trip deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
The CALL Study Abroad Center reserves space on the program for the participant upon receipt of the $500 deposit. At this point, the CALL Study Abroad Center incurs certain non-recoverable costs. Therefore any participant who cancels at any time after the deposit deadline passes will be responsible for non-recoverable costs.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the faculty trip leader and to email@example.com.
- Financial Aid and Student Accounts will bill a student’s account for the non-recoverable costs if student chooses not to pay them directly to the cashier or online through the travel seminar payment site.
- Students are responsible for non-recoverable costs according to the cancellation period and amount listed below:
|Cancellation Period||Amount Due|
|61 day or more before the start of the program||$500 non-refundable deposit|
|16-60 days before the start date of the program||$500 non-refundable deposit plus up to the full program fee (based on non-recoverable costs)|
|15 days or less before the start date of the program||Full program fee|
Financial Aid Opportunities:
We strongly encourage students to meet with Student Financial Services to explore their full range of opportunities.