2017-2018 Travel Seminars
Chile Graduate Travel Seminar – February 22-March 4, 2018
- Visit businesses, governmental, and cultural sites
- Broaden your perspective on the global economy
- Register for course GST 597 Chile (CRN 26276)
Italy Graduate Travel Seminar – May 8-18, 2018
- Study leadership principles and apply them while immersed in another culture
- Visit local Italian businesses and learn about Italian commerce and organizational management
- Register for course GST 597 Italy (CRN 35707)
Ireland Graduate Travel Seminar – September 23-30, 2018
- Explore the work-life experience of families in both Dublin and Galway
- Visit local universities, corporations, and government agencies
- Register for course GST 597 Ireland (CRN 10868)
Upcoming Travel Seminars 2018-2019
Nicaragua Graduate Travel Seminar – January 2019
- Explore Managua as you learn about economic growth and the influence of community with sustainability.
- Learn and evaluate business principals, worker’s rights, and fair trade practices in a different culture.
- Register for course GST 597 Nicaragua (CRN 26376)
Academic Credit Information
See the Graduate Travel Course Equivalent page for more information about course substitution specific to your graduate program. Our travel courses are multi-disciplinary and we encourage students from a diverse set of programs to travel and learn together. The emphasis of the trip reflects the faculty who are co-teaching the course. Students will register for GST 597 and will receive a letter grade for the travel course once completed.
Understanding Program and Academic Costs
See the Financial Information for Graduate Students page for more information about the program fee (what’s included and what is not included), payment and cancellation policies, and a link to financial aid resources.