- NUI Galway is amongst the top 2% universities in the world and in the top 200 international universities in the world.
- Five colleges offer a wide variety of academic choices.
- Gain a unique academic experience through having the choice to take small specialized courses of 20-30 students or get the large school feel with lectures of up to 300 students.
- 3 unique programs are offered only for visiting international students: Literacy and Learning in the Community (service-learning education-based course), Exploring the Indigenous Arts (exploring performance arts such as music, dance, song and drama), and Exploring Irish Theatre (study and perform Irish-based plays and writing).
- Computer Science
- Earth and Ocean Science
- Irish Theatre
- Literacy and Learning in the Community
- Performing Arts
- Political Studies
- CSP Tuition
- Study Abroad Administrative Fee
- Housing (paid directly to NUI Galway)
- Other expenses: airfare, food, textbooks, transportation, insurance, visa, and other personal expenses
Live among other international and UK students in the on-campus apartments. The student hall of residence, Corrib Village, has 2 or 3 bedroom apartment-style housing that has its own kitchens, bathrooms and lounges. In addition it features 24 hour security, an on-site deli/café, coin-operated laundry, a study room, and even sports facilities.
A passport valid for 6 months beyond the end of the program is required. There is no visa required for U.S. citizens.