For more information email CALL@csp.edu or stop by the CALL Center in Meyer Hall 115.
- Concordia offers 3-4 service trips on an annual basis. For more information see the Service Trip FAQ.
- Online applications open the first day of classes and close by October 5th. All traditional students are emailed the application or you can find it online.
- Service trips are student-led with two staff/faculty who accompany the group to serve as advisers.
- Participants are selected to be on a service trip by the student leaders. Selection is based on the essay application with names removed.
- Fundraising opportunities are provided through the CALL Center. Many students have found they can easily raise half the trip’s cost.
- Most trips fall in the $600-$1,800 price range.
Trips are student-proposed in addition to being student led. Students propose trips during spring semester for the following academic year. If you would like the service trip proposal form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request it prior to March 1st.
Applications open the first day of classes and close October 5th. Apply on the Service Trip application page. Click Apply Now, Login with your CSP Username and Password, create a profile, and fill out all the requirements. There is one application for all service trips, you will be asked to rank your preference of service trips and write two essays (teams are picked based on essays). You must also submit a $50 deposit in order to be considered for a service trip
2018-2019 Service Trips