Spring Break: February 24 – March 4, 2018 (tentative dates)
Students will explore Art through this travel seminar. Travel throughout Italy will provide deeper insight into, and first-hand experience with peoples, places, and perspective representing more than 2,000 years of Western history and culture. Check out the Italy Travel Seminar Flyer for more information.
- ART 481: Topics: Images of Italy – 2 credits
- ART: Photography in Italy – 2 credits
- More courses coming soon!
- Cate Vermeland: email@example.com
$3,200 ($500 non-refundable deposit due by application deadline)
What’s included in the program fee?
- Round trip airfare departing and arriving from Minneapolis
- Some meals
- $500 deposit
- Local transportation
- Field trips and entry fees
- Faculty leader support
- iNext International Insurance