Winter Break: December 30 – January 7, 2018 (tentative dates)
Introduction to Mexican art and culture through travel and study in Mexico. Gain knowledge of various aspects of Mexican culture in areas such as history, arts, politics, economics and religion. Check out the Mexico Travel Seminar Flyer for more information.
- ART 370: Mexican Art and Culture – 4 credits
- ART 101: Approaching Art (General Education Course) – 2 credits
- ECO 401: Global Economics – 4 credits
$1,800 ($500 non-refundable deposit due by application deadline)
What’s included in the program fee?
- Round trip airfare departing and arriving from Minneapolis
- $500 deposit
- Some meals
- Local transportation
- Field trips and entry fees
- Faculty leader support
- iNext International Insurance