May 7-13, 2018 (tentative dates)
An immersion into New York’s vibrant theatre scene, this course explores numerous aspects of the modern professional theatre, including both the Broadway musical as well as Off Broadway. It will also include a number of other historically and aesthetically significant sites: Central Park, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, museums, etc. Check out the New York Short-term Travel Seminar for more information.
- THR 301: New York Theatre Tour – 2 credits
- Mark Rosenwinkel: email@example.com
$1,800 ($500 non-refundable deposit due by application deadline)
*Updated program cost
What’s included in the program fee?
- Round trip airfare departing and arriving from Minneapolis
- Some meals
- $500 deposit
- Local transportation
- Field trips and entry fees
- Faculty leader support
- iNext International Insurance