May 14-24, 2018 (tentative dates)
Explore the beautiful city of Cuzco, Peru and immerse yourself into the Peruvian culture by trying new cuisine and seeing the arts. Hike Machu Picchu and visit the Incan Ruins surrounding the city of Cuzco. Learn about your wellness or your leadership style while doing so. Check out the Peru Travel Seminar flyer for more information.
Trip participants must in enroll in one of these courses Spring Semester 2018. For more information on course requirements, contact the faculty leaders.
- KHS 110: Health and Dynamic Movement (Gen. Ed Credit) – 3 credits
- KHS 375: Sociology of Sport and Exercise – 4 credits
- SSS 200: Leadership Development in Peru – 3 credits
$3,500 ($500 non-refundable deposit due by application deadline)
What’s included in the program fee?
- Round trip airfare departing and arriving from Minneapolis
- Some meals
- $500 deposit
- Local transportation
- Field trips and entry fees
- Faculty leader support
- iNext International Insurance