Spring Break: February 26th – March 3rd
Travel throughout the San Francisco Silicon Valley area visiting various historic and iconic sites. The group will visit popular businesses in the area including: Twitter, Facebook, IBM, Workday, Microsoft, Rocket Fuel, Handshake, Tesla, and Pinterest! Learn about the companies, their leadership, gain networking skills, and expand your view of the business world. Check out the San Francisco Business Travel Seminar Flyer for more information.
Trip participants must enroll in MAR 470 for Spring Semester 2018. For more information on course requirements, contact the faculty leader.
- Digital Marketing: Business Innovation in the Silicon Valley (MAR 470)
- Substitutions for Accounting & Finance majors – MAR 301 or MAN 301
- Substitutions for Marketing majors – MAN 301 or MAR 407
- Substitution for Business Management majors – MAR 301
- Or can be used as an elective
- Nancy Harrower: email@example.com
$1,995 ($500 non-refundable deposit due by application deadline of December 1, 2017)
What’s included in the program fee?
- Round trip airfare departing and arriving from Minneapolis
- Some meals
- $500 – due by application deadline
- Local Transportation
- Field trips and entry fees
- Faculty leaders support
- iNext International Insurance