Spring Break: February 26th – March 3rd
Students will explore Business through this travel seminar. Travel throughout San Francisco visiting several different iconic sites the city has to offer. You will also have the opportunity to visit at least six popular businesses in the area! Some of these businesses are Twitter, Microsoft, Rocket Fuel, Handshake, and more! Check out the San Francisco Business Short-term trip flyer for more information.
Trip participants must enroll in MAR 470 for Spring Semester 2018. For more information on course requirements, contact the faculty leader.
- Digital Marketing: Business Innovation in the Silicon Valley (MAR 470) – 3 credits
- Nancy Harrower: email@example.com
$2,000 ($500 non-refundable deposit due by application deadline)
What’s included in the program fee?
- Round trip airfare departing and arriving from Minneapolis
- Some meals
- $500 – due by application deadline
- Local Transportation
- Field trips and entry fees
- Faculty leaders support
- iNext International Insurance