2018-2019 Travel Seminars
Interested in studying abroad but can only commit to a week or two? CSP’s Travel Seminars are 6-12 day travel courses led by CSP faculty. Students will be enrolled in the travel course during Spring Semester. Travel takes place during winter break, spring break, or in May. Travel Seminars change each year, are offered in various locations, and often satisfy general education and major/minor requirements. CSP’s undergraduate travel seminars are open to undergraduate and adult undergraduate students from any major. Each seminar has a subject area focus; however, we encourage students from a diverse set of programs to travel and learn together.
Germany Travel Seminar - Winter Break 2019
- Explore how business and science interact in European companies.
- Visit 3-4 companies as well as the European Patent Office.
- Excursions to Wittenberg, Prague, and Salzburg to experience sites of historical, political, religious, and cultural importance.
For more information visit the Germany Travel Seminar Page.
Israel Travel Seminar - Winter Break 2019 (TRIP FILLED)
- Develop an understanding of the land of the Bible, the stories of Jesus, and the history of early Christianity.
- Visit the sea of Galilee, Nazareth, Bethlehem, and the Mount of Olives among other historical sites.
- This project provides deeper insight into the people, places, and perspectives that are part of contemporary Middle East conflict.
For more information visit the Israel Travel Seminar Page. *This trip reached maximum capacity and is now closed.
London Travel Seminar - Spring Break 2019
- Visit governing agency headquarters and interact with international sports leaders.
- Experience international sports first-hand as you attend a Premier League Football match and tour sport facilities such as Wimbledon, Olympic Park, and Lord’s Cricket Grounds.
- Travel to Coventry, England to attend classes and interact with students at a local university to learn about international sport marketing, socio-cultural issues, and facility and event management.
For more information visit the London Travel Seminar Page.
San Francisco Travel Seminar - Spring Break 2019
- Travel throughout the Silicon Valley and West Coast visiting innovative companies
- This trip will provide a field experience for students to learn about companies, leadership, and networking while expanding students’ vision of business and future work.
- Business visits many include: Twitter, Pinterest, Tesla, Rocketfuel, Workday, Facebook, and Microsoft.
For more information visit the San Francisco Travel Seminar Page.