- Academic and spiritual enrichment through the global nature of its student body, including study abroad students from universities and seminaries around the world.
- Gain a unique academic experience through lectures at the University of Cambridge and high faculty to student ratio.
- Take advantage of travel opportunities visiting the UK, the rest of Europe, and ELCE congregations in other parts of the UK.
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Theology
- Religious Studies
- Practical Theology
- Scriptural Languages
- CSP Tuition
- Study Abroad Administrative Fee
- Housing (paid directly to Westfield House)
- Other expenses: airfare, food, textbooks, transportation, insurance, visa, and other personal expenses
Live among other international and UK students. The student hall of residence, Luther Hall, has two fully equipped kitchens, together with a fridge, freezer, and cupboard space for each student. Students are responsible for purchasing and preparing their own meals. Luther Hall also has washing machines, dryers, iron, and ironing board.
A passport valid for 6 months beyond the end of the program is required. Additionally, a UK visa is required for participation on the program. Talk to your study abroad advisor for assistance with the visa application.